Inclusion is at the heart of the St James the Great Primary School mission statement.
The school will provide a framework within which all pupils are enabled to develop the highest possible level of achievement fulfilling their academic, moral, physical and spiritual potential.
Staff and governors are committed to providing a nurturing learning environment in which children with all types of needs from all kinds of backgrounds are able to thrive. The school community works together to provide for the emotional, social, physical and academic needs of all children. This SEN information report plans to identify how this happens for children with special educational needs. St James the Great Primary School has been accredited with the Inclusion Quality Mark. We are very proud to be recognised as a Flagship by the assessors from Inclusion Quality Mark.
Our Inclusion Manager / SENCO is
Mrs N Carter
(Working Days - Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday)
(BA Hons, QTS, NPQSL, NASENCO)
- SEN Policy 2023
- SEN Information Report-2022 (includes COVID-19 update)
- London Locality SEND Support Information 2023
- Equality Information and Objectives 2022
- Accessibility Plan 2022
- Mental Health and Wellbeing Policy 2022
- Social Emotional Mental Health Provision Map
- St James the Great Primary and Nursery School Review Nov 2022